Why use 3D, rather than photography or traditional illustration?
Simply put, "You can present things in a way that may not be possible in real life".
- Reduce or eliminate costly physical prototypes, by fixing problems in the computer model.
- Depict Impossible locations and viewpoints (i.e., pass a camera though an object that's impossible in the real world)
- Images and Animation for their pure entertainment value (including games)
- Product design and visualization, before manufacturing - Useful for your prospective investors
- Virtual displays of things that simply don't exist
- Forensic recreations for lawyers
- Art - To many of us, 3D is the method we choose to express ourselves
- Animation, for entertainment, and/or mechanical visualization
- Advertising: Maintain precise control over the images your clients see.
- Kiosk-type displays for museums, galleries, and other exhibits