Lockheed-Martin F-22 "Raptor"
After seeing the F-22 demo here in Anchorage, in 2008, (Major Max Moga) I decided to finally take the plunge and model this difficult project. I collected all the documentation I could, and believe that this is one of the more accurate models you'll find of the F-22 "Raptor".
As with most other preview pages, the images here are larger than what's displayed. If you drag them to your desktop, you can view the large version. (typically 1200 pixels wide)
The (lengthy) construction article is here.
This model was completed several years ago, but is currently being updated to a higher level of precision.
The new article begins here.
- Scale exterior - All visible panel lines are actual geometry, not texture maps, so they're all movable, and ready for animation
- Retractable landing gear and gear doors
- Moderately-detailed cockpit
- Separate thrust-vectoring nozzles for animation
- Separate control surfaces on wings and tail, for animation
- Separate weapons bay and other doors, for animation